Advance payment insurance
If you made an advanced prepayment or took a loan for the prepayment on ordered goods or services, there is a chance that your supplier will not fulfil their contractual obligations which means you could end up with no money or product. Insure your advance payment and make sure that your company will not suffer any loss.
In this section you will learn about:
- The benefits of advance payment insurance
- How to insure your advance payment
- Which risks are included in the insurance policy
- When and how to claim your insurance indemnification
- How to conclude an insurance policy in only 3 steps
The benefits your company gains by insuring advance payments
Do not just assume that your supplier will deliver what you agreed upon—focus your energy toward more important matters and insure your advance payment with a flexible insurance service:
- closing new business deals in a safe and serene way because you can settle advance payments to new suppliers without any concerns,
- prevent potential financial loss if the supplier fails to fulfil their obligations,
- increase the chance of bank loan approval and minimize creditor risks (an additional security for the creditor),
- available professional assistance including legal advice as well as assistance with resolving payment problems and choosing the optimum mode of collections,
- obtain your supplier’s credit rating and its constant monitoring,
- obtain transparent credit management using the PKZ-Net web application.
How to insure your advance payment
Close an insurance policy on advance repayment and be carefree—you are safe to close business deals that require advance prepayment. Such business deals normally include customized goods or services for a special purpose. You can insure your business activity on domestic and/or foreign markets.
You pay a monthly insurance fee. The amount of your insurance premium depends on several factors that we consider when we prepare your offer.
We have you covered as soon as we sign the insurance policy; all you need to do is to make sure that:
- you act responsibly and cost-effective in order to minimize your loss and chances for loss occurrence,
- you submit your documentation on time via the practical PKZ-Net application,
- you remind your supplier (imprest holder) of the payments due; inform us immediately should the reminders bring no result.
Which risks are included in the insurance contract
By insuring your advance payment, you protect your company against commercial and/or political risks arising when you transfer an advance prepayment to your supplier. You are also protected against any damage should your supplier not fulfil their contractual obligations and not return your advance prepayment.
You will receive your indemnification in the shortest time possible
In the case of a loss event that is specified in the insurance policy, your company is entitled to compensation for loss, respectively insurance indemnity. A loss event is when your business partner does not fulfil their contractual obligations or does not return your advance prepayment.
The indemnification usually amounts up to 90% of the advance payment to the supplier. You will receive your compensation within 30 days after you have submitted your indemnity claim receipt. In practice, this period is often shorter.
Insure your advance repayment in only 3 steps and start doing better business
- In order to obtain more information on your business, we ask you to complete the Questionnaire.
- You will then receive a customized offer in the shortest time possible.
- You sign a policy.